If you want to buy gloves for boxing training but have a limited budget then you can find a wide variety of reasonably priced boxing gloves in the market to meet your requirements within your budget.
But finding the best boxing gloves for training under $50 is not easy as many brands are producing different types of boxing gloves. Brief reviews of some of the best boxing gloves within your range are provided hereunder to help you in choosing the suitable one for you.
Boxing gloves that cost less than $ 50,- are suitable for beginners, who would like to try out boxing or muay Thai. If you are an experienced boxer or you work-out on the heavy bag multiple times per week, you might want to look for a slightly more expensive glove: Best boxing gloves.
The top 10 best boxing gloves for training under $ 50 are:
- Pro Grade Boxing Gloves for Men & Women by Trideer
- Kids Training Boxing Gloves by Liberlupus
- Boxing Gloves for Men & Women by ZTTY
- Boxing Gloves for Men, Women, and Kids, by Elite Sports
- Contender Boxing Gloves by Venum
- S4 Boxing Gloves & Hand Wraps Kit by Hayabusa
- Core Series Gel Boxing Kickboxing Bag Training Gloves by Sanabul
- Classic Leather Elastic Training Gloves 2.0 by Title Boxing
- Apex Flash Sparring Gloves by Ringside
- Muay Thai Style Training Sparring Gloves by Fairtex
Read the features and the extended reviews below. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pro Grade Boxing Gloves for Men & Women by Trideer
Before purchasing these boxing training gloves you should check the credentials of the sellers as all the products of this brand can be sold exclusively by Trideer only. These gloves are the best for performance as they are made from the most durable high-quality faux leather.
Their wide structure provided more stability and ease to your wrist while throwing punches. They absorb shock and protect your hands effectively due to multi-density foam used in them.
Their anatomic pre-curved design and breathable mesh allow you to focus on your training as they keep your hands dry and fist properly closed. They are backed by 30 days money back warranty and customer service for a lifetime.
- Great in performance and durability
- Made durable for multipurpose training
- Comfortable and protective to hands
- Lifetime customer service
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Padding is a bit stiff
Kids Training Boxing Gloves by Liberlupus
These boxing training gloves for kids are available in various sizes and colors to choose from according to the weight and age of your kids. To provide the best protection of your kids 3 layers of filler are provided in these gloves.
They protect the hands of your kids from all sides as the wrist and back of the gloves are designed in one piece. Fist peak is made chubby and the thumb is thick enough.
Your kids can focus on their training due to the pre-curved design of the hand and breathable mesh to keep his hands dry. Their quality is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee and customer service for a lifetime.
- Gloves in different sizes and colors
- 3-layered protection
- All-round protection
- Breathable mesh to keep hands dry
- Lifetime customer service
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Not a lot of padding
Boxing Gloves for Men & Women by ZTTY
These are the most durable boxing gloves in this range as they are made of PU leather which protects them from destroying easily. They provide a comfortable experience to the players of boxing as well as kickboxing as they include 3 thick layers of the liner. They are made breathable to keep your hands cool by the pinhole design used on them.
They can be put on and off and protect the wrist of the kids effectively with their extra thick and long wrist strap. They can be used by beginners and women with equal ease as they are lined with natural latex cotton to provide the best support to their wrist. They are available in red, blue and pink colors to choose from.
- Durable PU leather structure
- 3 layer padding for a comfortable experience
- Breathable pinhole design
- Extra-long and thick wrist strap for easy control
- Natural latex cotton liner to support the wrist
- Not as comfortable as expected, a bit stiff
Boxing Gloves for Men, Women, and Kids, by Elite Sports
These boxing gloves made from PU leather of the best quality are available in various sizes so that they can be used by men, women, and kids for boxing and kickboxing training. They are made comfortable for kickboxing with their anatomic pre-curved design of the hand to maintain your fist during boxing training. It allows the users to focus more on their training instead of adjusting the gloves.
These boxing gloves for kids include impact foam and triple-density gel to make them more protective during training. For women, shock-absorbent materials are used in these gloves. These are the most durable and lightweight gloves for women as they allow them to participate in training for a long time with a focused mind and punching precisely. These gloves give a comfortable fit and are easy to take off.
They are easy to clean and maintain. The Velcro closure on the wrist and strap made of stretchable leather make it easier for men to take them off and put on during training without causing any injury and sprains. They protect your hands due to their matching design with your hands.
- Pre-curved design for comfortable wearing
- Gloves are made comfortable and protective for men, women, and kids
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Protection from injuries and sprains
- Keeps hands cool and dry
- Ventilation is not proper
Contender Boxing Gloves by Venum
These Boxing Gloves are made durable to be used for the toughest body or bag shots. The multi-density foam used in them can easily absorb the shock if ever strike.
The large Velcro strap enclosure on the wrist ensures to reduce the risk of injury to your wrist during training as they offer a safe fit to your wrist. Their outer surface is finished with the Venum logo.
- Made of synthetic leather
- Padded with multi-density foam
- Large Velcro enclosure for wrist
- Not a lot of padding
S4 Boxing Gloves & Hand Wraps Kit by Hayabusa
These boxing gloves are suitable for combat fitness and fitness boxing training as the foam use din it matches with the natural curves of your hand and absorbs the chocks properly. They allow you to throw powerful punches by keeping your wrist aligned.
The anatomical pre-curved design of these gloves keeps your thumb in proper position and allows you to close your fist properly aligned while delivering punches. They are available in different sizes to choose from as per your requirements.
The Velcro strap provided on these gloves will keep it safely fit your hands as it can be adjusted as required. These gloves allow you to do high-intensity training for a long time as they are made of PU leather and lined with nylon and mesh on the palm.
- Keeps hands comfortable and safe
- Different sizes to choose from
- Secure fit with adjustable Velcro strap
- Durable and comfortable
- Multi-purpose usage
- Not very suitable for training on the heavy bag
Core Series Gel Boxing Kickboxing Bag Training Gloves by Sanabul
These performance boxing gloves are made from high quality engineered leather to make them durable and easy to maintain and clean. The lining of gel-infused foam provides softness and complete protection to your hands from injuries during training.
They are designed to fit the natural curves of your hand and allow you to close your fist properly while throwing punches. They have a loop closure system and core x hook to provide a safe fit to protect your hands during training.
Mesh on palm and inner lining keep your hands comfortable and dry by increasing the breathability of these gloves.
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Soft and protective interior
- Anatomic design for proper fit
- Mesh palm to keep hands dry and cool
- Might be to narrow around the hand and the wrist.
You can rely on these boxing training gloves as they are best sellers for nearly 20 years as they have several advanced and improved features. They are constructed from completely genuine leather of top quality to make them more flexible and durable.
They are packed with 2″ thick protective layer of molded foam to absorb shock effectively. Full wraparound strap on the wrist made of elastic leather along with loop-and-hook attachment to keep them fit your hand.
- Advanced features
- Extremely durable and flexible
- Absorb shock effectively during training
- Comfortable fit
- Fitting is not always proper
These training gloves are made by using IMF technology padding to absorb shocks effectively. Their fitting can be adjusted with the help of lop and hook closure. They are lined with antibacterial mesh to keep your hands dry and cool. You can choose color and size as per your requirement.
- Shock-absorbing padding
- Adjustable loop and hook closure
- Antibacterial mesh lining on palm
- Various colors and sizes to choose from
- Not the most durable gloves. If you train a lot, these are not suitable.
Thus the reviews of some of the best boxing training gloves provided in this write-up can help you to choose the most suitable one for you.
These boxing gloves below are a little over budget, but are great for training!
Muay Thai Style Training Sparring Gloves by Fairtex
These are multipurpose boxing gloves as they can be used for pad work as well as on bags for boxing training. Their tight fit design provides your hand with perfect control and comfort during boxing training. They are easy to use for training with the help of its loop wristband and wraparound hook.
They are made from premium quality leather and their Velcro straps are made by hand in Thailand. They protect your entire hand comfortably due to evenly distributed padding in them. Usually, they are shipped free of cost but for express delivery, you will have to pay shipping costs as per standard rates.
- All-purpose boxing training gloves
- Designed to fit tightly
- Constructed of premium leather
- Handmade Velcro straps from Thailand.
- Free shipping
- Return or exchange at company’s services centers in Thailand and US
- They have flat and slipping face